Feb 18, 2008

Beads & Sequins Embroidery - Open for Booking NOW!!

Hello all,

My few project was on my own clothes and tudung and pillow case. Some using the simple design , and to be honest during that particular time i used other people design as i dunt have my own design. After 3 months of self learning thru internet and few books, i started to design few designs.

I want to thanks my hubby who encourage me to do all this and never stop support me in many aspects...TQ so much...it comes with love n i believed i can do whatever with his courage and of coz God will.

Special TQ goes to Kak Noreesa for her birthday present. The book was so useful and it does help a lot. TQ for such great gift. I owe her one embroidery for free as my promise to her...

Start now on, i will start focus on doing this. So officially now i can take order from anyone who trust me in sewing their 'property'. Details of the order such below:

1- You need to send me the material and will discuss the design and what you want me to do with it.
2- For now i need 3 days for simple design, and 4-5 days for some complicated design. If there is no order during the time, i will try to finish ASAP. Urgent case will be entertain if i have enough time to do.
3- Price range will be determine during the discussion, with no change of design, the price fix. Catalouge will be ready in few days with sample pictures of ready made items.
4- Japanese beads will be use, due to the suitability and quality. Sequins, pearl, acrylic flower and some other material will be use depends on the design suitability.
5- Payment will be made cash upon collection of your property.

For those who interested please email me : ashikin.ishak.at.gmail.com or can YM me anytime at: she_shrek.at.yahoo.com

I will upload some pictures as references from time to time. Here are some of the pictures for pleasure viewing.


My Art Book ( pic taken from people design as reference during learning time)

Part of my reference book.

Cyrstal for embroidery


Beads Collection

Some of Sequins Collection

Acrylic Flower







No comments: